Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 am

neriejhane

Arresto Menor

job offer caregiver - 24thou + 7000thou allowance, contract - nurse - 33thou + 4thou allowance, in the contract free acomodation, pero pag dating ko nakiki bed ako sa bed ng mga nka duty - then 10days working as nurse and they ask me to lie to pt. families, so i decided not to continue to work with the company. but they said breach of contract bcoz ako ang umayaw. bakit ganun sa pera susundin ung sa job offer then ngaun na umayaw ako breach na po ako eh umayaw po ako kc ayaw ko magsinungaling na nurse ako kc caregiver/nursing aid lng ako.kc gustong madam ko sabihin ko nurse ako at on process ang license ko.ano po ba ang pwd gawin with situation like this?

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:37 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Elaborate if your under agency or not.
Kaw dapat ang mag file ng breach of contract.
keep records of your contract and payslip to show that the job offered basic does not coincide with what you had received.

Don't resigned for you to file breach of contract against your employer or agency.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum