Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of Address in Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Correction of Address in Birth Certificate Empty Correction of Address in Birth Certificate Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 am

eilasor29

Arresto Menor

Hello.

I gave Birth to my son in a Private Hospital here in Legaspi City 3 years ago. and it bothers me a lot that the Birth certificate of my son has many erasures and white outs. Instead of writing the address of the Hospital which is Legazpi City, they wrote Binitayan, Daraga, Albay which is the address of my in-laws. Even my home address, instead of Purok 5, Mayao, Oas, Albay, they put in Binitayan, Daraga, Albay. But the address of my attending doctor is Albay Doctors Hospital, Legaspi City. It just doesn't jive. If put to thinking based on the data's they've put into the certificate, I just gave birth to their home, where in fact i gave birth to Albay Doctor's Hospital in Legaspi City. I remember my husband telling me that his mom advised him to erase the correct entry on the certificate to expedite the process of filing the Birth Cert in Daraga, Albay Registar (because they have a relative in there), because this is one of the requirement in filing my Maternity Claim in SSS. Since I cannot personally do the filing and processing of this things, this is what they have done.
I would like to correct the Entry on my son's Birth Certificate. Pls help me what should i do and what should be the process.

Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum