Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What legal case should be filed?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What legal case should be filed? Empty What legal case should be filed? Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Richmon Stevens

Arresto Menor

Dear atty;
I am an unwed mother and recently had an affair to a married man who made me believe that he is processing for his annulment. After making promises and telling lies to persuade me I found out that he had no intentions of leaving his wife and no annulment is being processed. I tried to put an end to our relationship. That's when I found out that he took indicent videos and pictures of me using it to blackmail me and to persuade another woman. Please help me po. What should I do to stop him?

2What legal case should be filed? Empty Re: What legal case should be filed? Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Richmon Stevens

Arresto Menor

Richmon Stevens wrote:Dear atty;
I am an unwed mother and recently had an affair to a married man who made me believe that he is processing for his annulment. After making promises and telling lies to persuade me I found out that he had no intentions of leaving his wife and no annulment is being processed. I tried to put an end to our relationship. That's when I found out that he took indicent videos and pictures of me using it to blackmail me and to persuade another woman. Please help me po. What should I do to stop him?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum