Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Empty CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 am

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

My mother (a widow) is having an affair with a SPO4 Police (married with 2 children). The affair has been on-going for 7 years now but I was so scared to take a stand before. Now I am willing to take a risk because I do not want my mother to continue with her sins.
Any legal advise please?
Thanks.

2CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Empty Re: CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:41 pm

irigahauler

Arresto Menor

Only the offended spouse can legally file the complaint for adultery or concubinage since both are considered as a private crimes. However, you can try filing an administrative case against the Police with NAPOLCOM.

3CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Empty Re: CONCUBINAGE BY A POLICE OFFICER Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:03 am

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Where can I find that NAPOLCOM? I tried searching the NET but the website is inaccessible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum