Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oral defamation or not?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oral defamation or not? Empty Oral defamation or not? Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Kimpotskee

Arresto Menor

I'm a senior college student and i'm part of a certain group in our class. we have this other group of classmates na hilig po mag post ng mga patama po sa facebook hanggang sa makaabot po sa kaalaman namin ang mga post dahil po sa mga mutual friends po nila. me and my other groupmates tried to formally talk about what was the problem even before the incident in facebook but they did not say anything at all. nagulat nalang po kami na umabot pa po sa facebook at sa iba pa pong klase. at mukha po kasing patindi ng patindi po ang mga pasaring po nila sa facebook. di naman po nagrereact kami po ng mga grupmates ko. pero nakakasakit na po sila.
ano po kaya ang dapat po naming gawin?
Thank you po!

2Oral defamation or not? Empty Re: Oral defamation or not? Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:33 pm

attyLLL

if it is written the proper charge is libel. are you specifically identified in their posts? if not, they can validly claim they are not referring to you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum