Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employer Liability

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employer Liability Empty Employer Liability Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 pm

spookypiggy143

Arresto Menor

Good day mga sirs..

Ask ko lang, may liability ba ang Employer o Company pag naaksidente yung isang empleyado while papunta pa sa opisina?? at kung meron, anu2x ang mga pananagutan?, irereimburse ba lahat na nagasto ng empleyado? at anu nman ang mga dapat ipakita ng isang empleyado para ma reimburse siya?  Wala pala siyang mapakitang police report na binangga siya or kung sino ang may kasalanan sa aksidente, di rin niya tinandaan plate#, wala nga siyang lisensiya nang mangyari yun.

2Employer Liability Empty Re: Employer Liability Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If your company has HMO or insurance, you may claim for it. If there's none, you can claim ECC on top of your SSS. Usually, it would require police report but you can try negotiating for other requirements apart from police report

3Employer Liability Empty Re: Employer Liability Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:15 pm

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

Iho, walang makukuha ang empleyado na nanaaksidente papunta pa lang sa workplace unless part of his/her job employment contract that the company will provide the transportation allowance or kung pasasakyan from these it can be inferred that the time of travel from employee's residence to work place is apparently part of the working hours pero if there is no stipulation to that effect i'm sorry unless meron ng jurisprudence that will support this kind of claim then pwede siguro makakuha. pero i concurred sa sinabi ng kasama naten na meron kang makukuha sa insurance at sa SSS na dapat meron mga documents na kailangang i present.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum