Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Empty Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 pm

zzzjohns21

Arresto Menor

My friend and I started a partnership, I will contribute money and he will only contribute his services to the partnership. We have a written partnership contract and we agreed that the partnership can be terminated at will by any of the partners. As weeks goes by, I really having a hard time finding and meeting my partner. I always text him and almost always, he won't reply to my text. I ask him about the status of the business and he always said the business is great but he can't show actual documents and evidences about the business. I think that he misappropriated the funds that I had given him for the partnership business And now, I want to get out in this partnership, my question is how can I get out in this partnership, how can I compel him to give my money back, what is my rights and can I pass a complaint to my municipal about it? Please help me.. plssss.

2Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Empty Re: Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Since the partnership agreement states that your "partnership can be terminated at will by any party" therefore, you can terminate it anytime by not supplementing additional capital and inform your partner of your intention to terminate the same.

You cannot compel the industrial partner to give your money back because the law says that in case of losses in the operation of partnership, the losses shall be borne by the capitalist and managing partner AND NOT by the industrial partner. Your partner is an industrial partner for he is rendering his services to the partnership.

In my opinion you can recover the things/goods or property of the partnership to compensate your losses.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum