Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Empty Partnership gone bad. HELP PLSS Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 pm

zzzjohns21

Arresto Menor

My friend and I started a partnership, I will contribute money and he will only contribute his services to the partnership. We have a written partnership contract and we agreed that the partnership can be terminated at will by any of the partners. As weeks goes by, I really having a hard time finding and meeting my partner. I always text him and almost always, he won't reply to my text. I ask him about the status of the business and he always said the business is great but he can't show actual documents and evidences about the business. I think that he misappropriated the funds that I had given him for the partnership business And now, I want to get out in this partnership, my question is how can I get out in this partnership, how can I compel him to give my money back, what is my rights and can I pass a complaint to my municipal about it? Please help me.. plssss.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum