Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battered Husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battered Husband Empty Battered Husband Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 pm

legality81

Arresto Menor

Where i need to go? what i need to do?

me and my partner living in for 4 years now. we already got a 3 year old kid. a year ago i start deciding to break up with her seeing that she keeps in beating me up everytime we are having a deep argument on some issues we got. i want to prevent and stop our relationship after my kid saw the same thing again and again. but everytime i try to run away from her, she keeps on bugging me and sending bashing text messages that she is going to ruin my life. she always put me to scandalous acts like yelling on me at public and its very humiliating. im trying to prevent my self to hit back on her or else, the VAWC law will slap me as well. what i need to do and where do i need to go to prevent her from bugging me and put me to humiliation? please help me. Thank you.

2Battered Husband Empty Re: Battered Husband Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm

attyLLL

how to break up isn't actually a legal question. you have the right to get out of the relationship, but how you do it is up to you.

just make sure you provide sufficient support for your daughter if you leave, and you retain proof of remittance

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Battered Husband Empty Re: Battered Husband Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

legality81

Arresto Menor

Thank you attorney. I dont trust her by not stopping to continue making scandalous acts in public once i tell her that i wanna get out of it. You think it would be better if i go to social worker from our brgy. Hall and seek assistance to confront her? Thank you.

4Battered Husband Empty Re: Battered Husband Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:54 am

attyLLL

it might be better to talk to her family

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum