Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

People are using my land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1People are using my land Empty People are using my land Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Phileas Fogg

Arresto Menor

Hi,

A very rich, yet very greedy, neighbour has taken a portion of my land, before I bought the land, and to keep the peace, for the time being anyway, we have turned a blind eye to it whilst we have been busy developing our business.

However, as of today, the local electricity supplier has erected an unsightly mast on, what is, my land, it might be the other side of a fence we have erected (for the comfort of our resort guests) but the concrete pegs (whatever they are called) clearly define the land on where this mast is erected as being my land and, to add insult to injury, we know that our neighbours shall be charging rent for this mast that stands on my land.

Furthermore, there was no spirit level present during the mast erection thus it ressembles the "Leaning Tower of Pisa", it might be sited the other side of my fence but it leans directly across the fence and even moreso on to my land.

Now, as far as I am concerned although I admit to being naive of Philippines laws:

1. The mast has been unlawfully erected on my land, and/or:

2. If I agree to the mast remaining there am I entitled to negotiate with the electricity supplier regarding a land rent, and/or:

3. This mast is directly located in the line of where it is planned to erect a concrete block wall at a time in the future.

So my quetions are what are my next moves, should I file a case with our Barangay Captain against the electricity supplier or should I contact the electricity supplier directly and, if so, verbally or in writing and how should I word such an address, what is/are the precise wrongdoing(s) they have committed?

Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum