Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT

+7
erwin
cecil
bheng
JADE
dream123
attyLLL
serinity
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thank atty.

however, i created a facebook account using his name and i posted our pics. i added his wife's family and relatives bec of so much anger and i want him to be embarrassed. what case can he file against me? he is also threatening me that he will file a case regarding my decision before to abort my baby but i did not push through with it. i did not take any medicine at all bec i was too afraid and i love my baby already. can he file any case against me? thanks.

27ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 pm

attyLLL

for the fb account, if he can prove that you did it, libel. grabe, nothing like an angry woman!

regarding the abortion, it will not prosper because you never went through with it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

28ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:39 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

what is the penalty for libel?

his wife also emailed me and his managers making libelous accusations also. what case can i file against her?

another lawyer told me this.. can you please confirm?

"He can file a criminal case against you of attempted intentional abortion."

29ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

attyLLL

what you said is that you decided to abort your child. if there are other facts, such as you drank an abortifacient, then a intentional abortion will prosper if the abortion was prevented by a cause other than your own decision to stop. yes, a case can be filed, but whether it will prosper depends on what evidence can be presented.

emails directly to you and not seen by anyone else, i believe, is unjust vexation unless there are threats.

libel is punished by 2-4 years punishment. good luck

30ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

the email was sent to me, to the 2 managers of the guy, to the wife's sisters and to the guy, so it's not unjust vexation.. what could it be atty? she posted our pics and their family pics saying mean things and the purpose is to embarrass me and letting our managers know of our affair and that i was pregnant..

31ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

another thing, the affidavit created by the PAO lawyer have some wrong grammar and i want to change some of the words bec it says that we lived together on the same apartment, im afraid it can be used by the wife against me to file concubinage. i was not able to review it first before he printed it out. i just found out when i got home. can i revise it on my own before filing it to the judicial?

what does a subpoena looks like?

thanks.

32ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can revise it. subpoena is a letter directing you to appear at the fiscal's office at a scheduled time and date.

33ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:46 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

me and my ex boyfriend? or just me? what will happen at the fiscal's office?

thanks atty..

34ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:12 pm

attyLLL

both of you. he will be given a chance to file his evidence and counter affidavit. good luck.

35ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

what do you think will be his counter affidavit?
so i may be prepared for it

thanks

36ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:34 am

bheng

Arresto Menor

gud day po atty..ask ko lang po gaano katagal ulit bago padalhan ng subpoena ang taong nireklamo ko..hindi sya umattend sa unang subpoena na pinadala sa kanya..salamt...

37ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:22 pm

attyLLL

bheng, how many settings were on the first subpoena? normally there are 2. if he does not appear at both, then another subpoena is issued based on when the next setting will be. normally 3-4 weeks after the latest setting.

38ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 am

bheng

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot......gaano po ba katagal ang ganitong kaso? asking for financial support.

39ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

attyLLL

if a resolution comes out in 3 months that will be reasonable.

40ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hindi ba pwede arestuhin na agad yung tatay kapag hindi pumupunta sa hearing?

41ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

attyLLL

no, there has to be a warrant of arrest issued by the judge.

42ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

atty,

do i have to establish filiation first with the father of my child or can i just simply file a case for economic violence under VAWC since he already acknowledged our child through emails already... thanks

43ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 am

attyLLL

with the emails, you can file the case directly, but you will have to prove that the emails came from him.

i recommend you send a demand letter first to his last known address before filing a complaint.

44ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

how long do you think this case will be? and what is the percentage that i will win?

thanks..

45ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:50 pm

attyLLL

3-6 months normally for the prosecutor's office level. have your filed your complaint affidavit? a lot depends on what evidence the other side also presents. in a similar case I know of, the husband's family fabricated evidence to show that the wife was receiving support all along and the complaint was dismissed.

46ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

yes, i am now waiting for the subpoena. i filed last oct 6 on judicial. they told me it would take 3-4 wks for the subpoena to be sent. i wish it would be earlier so my ex bf would be threatened. and i am afraid he might go abroad.

47ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm

attyLLL

you can request for issuance of watch list order so he cannot leave. get certification from the prosecutor's office then file notarized request at DOJ addressed to Sec. De Lima. fee is P2,500. good luck.

48ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

based on my research, i am entitled to 30% of his salary. do you think this will be granted by the court or he will be asked to give what he can only give to my child since he also has 2 children with his wife?

also, what will be the effect on the case if for example, he will reason out that he's not giving me money since he's mad at me bec i am the one who told his wife about our affair and i created an FB account using his name and added his wife's relatives. can he use it against me?

thanks atty...

49ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty financial support Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

cecil

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po if may right po yung anak ko to ask for financial support sa father nya khit di naksign sa birth certificate? married na po yung father ng ank ko wen i got pregnant..feeling ko gusto ng father ng nak ko maging kami muna para masuportahn nya yung ank namin pero mahirap at di po pwede kasi sila pa din ng wife nya...para kasing ang gusto nya kung di lang din magiging kami wla ding suporta yung bata..i tried to talk to him pero sya yung mailap. i tried din na makipag affair sa knya pero di ko kinaya nahirapan ako kasi wla tlga syang amor sa anak namin yung mga ginagawa nya sa ank namin lahat pilit lang para lang wag kami mag away at para wag ako magalit sa knya pero yung mag iinitiate sya wla akong aasahn..so gusto ko pa sana daanin na alng sa legal lht para hindi yung parang tinatakam nya kami sa suporta.kung magiging kami magbibigay sya ng support kung hindi deadma lng nya yung bata...unfair nmn po yun tpos di nya mahiwalayan yung wife nya...may right po b yung anak ko..wla po kasi akong idea regarding this matter, wla din akong mapagtanungan...gsto ko kung may move akong gagawin clear lhat kasi ayoko mabaligtad since yung family ng father ng anak ko maraminglam sa legalities since may mga lawyers din sila for their businesses & corporations.please help po ano png mga steps ang dapat kong gawin?

50ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT - Page 2 Empty Re: ILLEGIMATE CHILD FINANCIAL SUPPORT Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:33 am

attyLLL

cecil, before your child can ask for support, you will first have to establish that the man is the father. the proper recourse is to file a petition for support. it will be better if you have written evidence that he acknowledged the child, but if not, the court will also order a dna test. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum