Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Separation or Annullment grounds

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal Separation or Annullment grounds Empty Legal Separation or Annullment grounds Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:47 am

erinpoli

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

I had read some online information about articles on Legal Separation and Annullment. I want to know kung saan papasok na ground kung ung husband ko walang work and di makapagprovide sa bata. Eversince kinasal kame wala cyang work and walang plans sa future. The root of the marriage was caused by family tradition, Live in kame for 3years and that's when the child came out. Itatakwil naman ako ng mother ko kung di ako makakasal.

After the marriage nalaman ko na may third party cya, nakausap ko ung girl sa phone and she confirmed pero di naman cya nag habol. The trust was ruined and eversince naiba na ung takbo ng relationship. I was morally and financially abused and may times na he's blaming kase ang dami ko na utang. Lasenggero din cya, mabarkdada and smoker, wala cya pakialam sa health ng bata kapag nag smoke okay lang malapit ung bata sa kanya.

After a year nagkawork cya for 3months pero di parin cya nakakapag provide.

Hiwalay kame ngayon as in not in good terms, no more mutual understanding, di na nagsisiping, 2 years na kaming hiwalay and ung bata nalang ang cause ng usap thru text message, andun cya sa family nya sa province and up to now umaasa parin sa parents nya. Wala cya plans even for the child's future.

Madiskarte akong tao pag dating sa pera and I save money for my child. Nag pplan din ako mag business and invest for sariling lupa etc. My worry is pag namatay ako mapunta lahat sa asawa ko na walang man lang pinaghirapan sa mga un and baka di naman mapalaki ng maayos ung bata.

I need advice on how if this is something na strong grounds for legal separation or annullment...

FYI po, wala din po ako budget to pursue... I'm just interested to know and get advice.

Thank you po and God bless!

attyLLL

Search grounds for.annulment in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum