Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence to damage of property and serious physical injury

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

esmie

Arresto Menor

Good day po manghihingi po sana ako ng advice kung ano ang dapat naming gawin,. na aksidente poh kasi kami at kapatid kong driver nakasakay po kami sa tricycle at yung nkabangga po namin ay sa single na motor lang tatlo silang sakay yung ama driver at dalawang anak isang bata at isang dalagita. nsa right side poh kami ng way sa way namin may nakaharang na trailer ng handtractor so di kami dumeretso at isa pa may kasalubong kaming truck ng neeco yung gumagawa po ng kuryente,so hinayaan muna ng kapatid ko makaraan ang truck ng neeco after few second nakalayo na ang truck liliko na ang kapatid ko sa kabilang way then suddenly may paparating palang motor na mabilis ang takbo dahil naka umang na tricycle namin dina kami nakabalik sila naman nakamotor derederetso hindi nakapreno siguro dahil mabilis nga kasi ang takbo nila. nagpang abot poh ang front light and side light ng tricycle namin at side din ng motor nila. Sa lakas ng impact kami ang nadala nila sa side nila hanggang muntik na kaming mahulog sa patubig sila naman poh nagtalon sa motor kaya nagkabali bali ang buto ng ama at dalagita yung bata sa gitna gasgas lang. Wala silang helmet or any gear nakatsinelas lang din lahat. yung kapatid kopoh naipit ang paa sa bakal pero wala naman injury base on the x ray.
Ngayon poh nagfile sila ng case ng di namin alam walang nagsabi kahit dalawang beses na kami dumadalaw sa hospital dahil kamag anak namin sila. Pumunta po mother ko sa prisinto ang gusto ng isang side eh ishoulder namin ang gastos ayaw pumayag ng mother ko dahil kakawala lang ng work ng father ko. Gusto ng kapatid ng naospital idemenda ang kapatid kong driver na studyante lang kung di namin isshoulder ang gastos. Nung dumating ako dina nga makaimik mother ko so ako na nagtanong sa police kung ano kinalabasan ng imbestigasyon wala naman maipakita pero kailangan daw namin magdesisyon that time dahil 24 hours na yun ang sabi ng kapatid ng naospital. Bakit po ganun tama ba yon? nagexplain po ang police na magkasundo nalang sa gastos ang dalwang panig sinabi namin na kung ano lang makayanan yun lang ibibigay pumayag naman kabilang side pero nilagay sa record na shoulder namin ang hospital bill at medicine until makarecover. may saksi na nakakita na mabilis talaga sila magpatakbo ng motor,hindi naman po sya kinausap ng pulis feeling ko tuloy naaggrabyado kami dahil kakilala nila ang police. Ngayon poh gusto ko sanang humingi ng payo kung tama ba ginawa nila dahil pinalalabas agad na kapatid ko mali dahil sila ang marami daw pinsala wala pa naman resulta ang imbestigasyon.Ano po ba dapat namin gawin dahil kung di kami magkasundo sa gastusin at ituloy nila kaso anong counter naman dapat naming gawin. nappyansahan poh ba ang kasong yon if ever na talagang nasa amin ang mali?
Please tulong po.
salamat po.

engrRR

Arresto Menor

yung driver na kapatid mo, estudyante, meaning walang drivers license? saang lane po yung point of impact, sa lane nyo or sa kabila? mas mabuti pang magtulungan nalang kayo sa gastos kc kung paabutin nyo pa yan sa korte, mas malaki pa gagastusin nyo pra pambayad sa abogado.. magset kayo ng fix amount kung magkano yung kasunduan nyo, hnd lang yung sasabihin na hanggang makarecover

esmie

Arresto Menor

opoh studyante sya pero meron syang student permit kaya lang expired na last 2012,. sa lane poh nila ang point of impact kaya sinasabi nila na binunggo daw sila pero kami pa nga ang natanggay nila kahit may side car tricycle namin umusad paurong ang tricycle namin kaya muntik mahulog sa patubig,. sinasabi naman ng anak nya na nasabit daw ang binti nya kaya naputol ang buto.wala naman trace na nabunggo sila dahil di naman nagkasira sira motor nila. Nakipag areglo na poh kami na tutulong sa gastosin pero nung nagbibigay na kami ng pera di naman tinanggap pag labas nalang daw ng last bill.
If ever poh na di nila tanggapin ang tulong namin at mag file sila ng case dahil sila poh ang grabe ang nangyari. Ano pong dapat namin gawin? Gusto ko poh kasing magkaroon ng idea sa ganitong case para hindi mag isip ng sobra kapatid ko iniisip nya kasi ikukulong sya. Magkano poh kaya sa palagay nyo ang pyansa more or less lang poh,.
Maraming Salamat poh.

notsohappy

Arresto Menor

Good Day, we need advise. We want to file charges against this woman who cause serious physical injuries and damage to properties. She signed a paper that she will shoulder all medical expenses and in turn we will not file charges this is supported by a police report. They were able to give funds for the initial hospitalization. But unfortunately, my husband needs to undergo reconstructive surgery for the multi ligament tear caused by the accident. He wasnt able to work for three months now, because the doctor advised healing of the wounds. He was on a motorbike and they were in an intersection waiting for the lights to go green. This woman thought that its A Go and slammed on her gas, hitting my husband and causing his motorcycle to go under the hood of the car causing serious injuries. Now they are insisting they cannot provide anymore and asking us to sign a quitclaim when they give us a final settlement of 50k. The implants alone will cost 115-135k plus the Professional fees and hospitalization and not to mention the intensive physical therapy and lost income for 2-3 months. My friend who studied law said its too late to file for physical injuries since the time prescribed lapsed already. It will be considered frustrated homicide na daw.  Is this true? Please help. Thanks

filex11

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day. May i seek advice.

I was involve in a car accident i was the one driving the car i was driving in a 0-10 kmph in a traffic road in Shaw "ibabaw" near Star Mall. as i was moving a guy who is walking in a congested and heavy human traffic sidewalk jump down the curb to the driveway and hit my side that resulted in a fracture to his left leg. I brought him to a hospital and payed for his treatment i also gave him money and crutch as a support hoping that he wont file a case. (i have all the receipts as a evidence)

The third party that i injured is a call center agent and the doctor said that he was fine as long as he doesn't put any stress or weight on his left foot.

1 week later her older sister messaged me a asking for a financial support for since his brother was allegedly the bread winner of her family and wanted me to cover up their family expenses for 3 months which i think is exaggerated and that her sister just wanted to juice up money on me.

Questions:

1. Is a bone fracture a major injury? if no why would i be charged of reckless driving? when i was the one who was hit or when i was in a heavy traffic setting (0-10 kmph). shouldn't  it be simple driving resulting to injury?

2. Am i at fault here? is it winnable or should i just go for settlement? is their a fixed or standard rate for financial settlement for certain injury where in i wouldn't be loosing a unfair amount of money? i am willing to pay if i have to i just want it to be fair.

3. I have a private insurance where in injury to third party is covered which states that i will be free from any liability to any injured to third party. can my case be passed to my insurance. since i am insured of this kind of accident.?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions i have been a very careful driver and this kind of incident really putting a lot of stress on to me. Thank you again for you help.

djhemin

Arresto Menor

If mapatunayan 50% fault ka lang sa accident. Then if the expenses of the medication is 1000 then yon half lng babayaran mo jan..

djhemin

Arresto Menor

Although you might think that the accident was entirely the other driver’s fault, cases where one driver is 100% at fault are rare. Some examples include: • someone runs into the rear end of another vehicle.• someone collides with a stationary vehicle. USUALLY THE ACCIDENT IS BOTH DRIVERS’ FAULT.A You need to be realistic about who caused the?accident. B You should try to decide how much you were at fault. This can be anywhere from no fault (0%) to totally at fault (100%). The courts look at all the circumstances of the accident to work out how much each side was at fault. This is called apportioning liability. There is no simple formula that can be applied. STEP 4 ? WHOSE FAULT? The next step is to work out who caused the accident. Some common driving errors include: • Failing to keep a proper lookout. • Driving at an excessive speed. • Failing to obey road signs or trac signals. • Failing to apply brakes. • Driving without due care. • Turning across the path of oncoming trac. • Failing to give way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum