Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate; about to give birth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegitimate; about to give birth Empty Illegitimate; about to give birth Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Mavtan

Arresto Menor

Hi can anyone help me kasi i wanna use my bf's surname para sa baby ko pero wala syang acknowledgement. Is it okay to use his surname? Or better surname ko nalang? Thanks

2Illegitimate; about to give birth Empty Re: Illegitimate; about to give birth Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:52 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Clarification... you didn't mention if your bf is the father of the child. If he is, yes, he can acknowledge that he is the father by executing an affidavit then you can submit this to the civil registry. Note: you can get a copy of the affidavit there as well.

See this link for complete instructions:

http://www.census.gov.ph/civilregistration/republic-act-9255

3Illegitimate; about to give birth Empty Re: Illegitimate; about to give birth Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Caring Father

Arresto Menor

Hi mavtan ... I gave affidavit to appear as father on my son's BC even though his mother and I are not married. Also signing the rear of the BC admitting paternity

It is an easy process for your bf.

Good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum