Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPO Company: Illegal Termination?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPO Company: Illegal Termination?  Empty BPO Company: Illegal Termination? Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm

chaseX

Arresto Menor

Hi there! Got hired from this company in Ortigas last September 21 of this year. I have undergo training for 2 months but unfortunately I wasnt able to meet the passing score on Abay which is 3. They gave chance for those who did not make it. The coaches gave us a heads up that we should get atleast 2.5 this time to get endorsed to production. ( 2 calls will be evaluated each day until the third day. Third day would be the deliberation.) On the third day, while I am busy taking in phone calls my TL told me to logout right after the call. so I did and go to him. First thing that he told me is to go to HR, i asked him "Bagsak ba ko?" He did not answer my question and told me to go there instead. The HR Manager told me that I wasnt able to meet the score, he showed me my score and I got 2.9. That time I think I lost my mind and did not asked any questions. He made me sign something, "unable to complete training" Im pretty sure that Its termination. I go down to freshen up and saw one of my wavemate who got extended too, I told him I failed because I only got 2.9. He got surprised because he only got 2.6 and passed. He also informed me that the girl who got extended too got 2.7. Im really really frustrated. This is my first BPO experience and something must be terribly wrong. They did not discuss my score, coaches told us to atleast get 2.5 and I did. I got the highest score from the extended Abay. I did ask help from my trainer and what she informed me is "That guy who got 2.6 failed too because the passing is 3. So they reviewed both your tools utilization and call handling. He got higher percentage. They considered those and retained him instead." Call center must be based on numbers, right? This is unfair! Can I consult this to DOLE or anything equivalent to that? Help.

2BPO Company: Illegal Termination?  Empty Re: BPO Company: Illegal Termination? Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint.

3BPO Company: Illegal Termination?  Empty Re: BPO Company: Illegal Termination? Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:44 pm

gettingexpensivelawyer

Arresto Menor

You can file a complaint but this might be a waste of time. Training is part of pre-hiring process (much like probationary employment) and the employers have a wide range of discretion whether they will absorb you or not. Baka umasa ka lang sa wala pag nag-file ka ng complaint.

A better suggestion is to improve on your skills and apply for a different job at a different company.

4BPO Company: Illegal Termination?  Empty Re: BPO Company: Illegal Termination? Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

mahirap ilaban yan kasi nga bagsak ka sa performance.. so may right talaga sila i terminate ka..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum