Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back Pay And My Last Salary

+5
Boogie Gonzalez-David
designerzcall
alexisbantilan
Patok
nickrod021589
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Back Pay And My Last Salary Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

nickrod021589

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Sir ask ko lang po kung gano po katagal makuha ang back pay tsaka po pati po yung huling sahod namin hindi pa binibgay ano po ba dapat namin gawin. Salamat po!

2Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

gano na katagal? follow up nyo lang.. pag clear na kayo.. tsaka bibigay yan.. sasabihin sa inyo kung gano katagal dapat..

3Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

As a prectice, it should be given at least 1 month.

4Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:29 pm

designerzcall

Arresto Menor

add ko lang po mga sir, yung sakin kasi more than 60 days. 60th day is oct. 30, nagsabi naman sila na aabutin ng 60 days. anong magandang gawin hakbang?  

how many days talaga ang releasing ng separation pay?

thanks in advance

5Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

depende kasi yan sa clearance process nung company.. sila lang makakasagot nyan.. dapat yung HR ang tinatanong mo.. pag wala pa din.. mag file ka na nang money claim (SENA) sa dole.

6Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 am

Boogie Gonzalez-David

Arresto Menor

Good morning! Ask ko lng po yun sa back pay ko..i resigned May 2013, ok naman po lahat, nai surrender ang dapat isurrender at nakapagpa clearence. The agency that i worked before promised me that they'll be releasing my back pay after a month (so iniisip ko po n marerelease n nila by august) nun nag follow up po ako, they told me na by oct
18 n ito makukuha dahil hindi pa rin tapos ang computation etc... Sigurado n daw po yun. I texted them nun october 18 mismo na im on my way to get the back pay and they told us na this november 9 n ito makukuha.. Dahil d pa rin daw po tapos,ang computation at nagkasakit naman ang anak ng sa releasing nila..
Ang question ko po dito, just incase lang po na dumating ang november 9 at imove nila ulit ang pagkuha ng back pay. Possible po ba ang legal action na? Masyado na pong matagal at ang hindi pa maganda dito ay pinapaasa ako sa perang pinagtrabahuhan ko naman.
Sana po masagot ang concern ko.. Maraming salamat po in advance!

7Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 am

attyLLL

you can go to the nearest dole office or to the nlrc to file a money claim

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:58 pm

boness

Arresto Menor

hi ! paexplain naman po ,
yung money claim ba is yung last pay mo from company ? or last pay mo plus damages sayo ng company?

9Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:27 pm

attyLLL

it can be both, but asking for damages aside from unpaid salary can cause disagreement and delay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

10Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 pm

boness

Arresto Menor

how much naman po yung amount na pwede ko i-demand and how long the process will take?
and pano po yung process and procedure nun ?

11Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:37 pm

itsmeelysa

Arresto Menor

good day sir,
i just need legal advice po.. i worked with the hotel in makati as front desk officer..
this is the situation.. the company let me filed forced resignation because they found out that i submit false medical certificate sa isang araw na absent po ako.. and yes i admit that i did the wrong move but then, the manager of our department force me to submit medical kahit na alam niya na hindi ko na naipacheck up ang mother ko.. and without that she will file "awol" .. so i decided to make false medical cert.. after a few months the hr manager told me that my manager initiate to have an investigation regarding with my medical.. and yes di ako tinerminate ng hr manager but then our manager not yet signed my clearance for about 5 months now.. i resigned last august 31 2013.. and the other thing is she sent a lot of pending charges with the hr manager like pending account from last april 2013 and charges from the duty manager's fund which questionable dahil associate lang po ako.. she also charge me for 1 day accommodation last 2013 without doing any investigation.. since then, hindi ako kinausap ng manager ko sa whatever problem ko sa work or sa kanya.. never ako gumawa ng ikasasama ko sa kanya.. and when it comes to operation wala sila masasabi sa work ko.. im just thinking if it's my right ro complain with this matter, especially for the charges dahil nagkulang ang manager ko sa pagpapaalala ng mga backoffice work since kami nasa operation. i wonder how i could possibly complain with this in a legal matter.. hope you could help me..

12Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

itsmeelysa

Arresto Menor

do i have the right to complain my manager for not signing my clearance without any advice from her about what are the problem with our company?

13Back Pay And My Last Salary Empty Re: Back Pay And My Last Salary Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

donnamae18

Arresto Menor

i have the same problem.. nagpasa ako ng resignation noong may 2015 tapos last suty ko is noong june 2015. 15days after ko mawala sa trabaho (if i remember right) binigay na ung half 13th month pay. Akala ko makukuha ko ung akin un pala hindi . nakuha ko lang is yung huling sweldo ko na pondo. 5months na pero wala pa din ung backpay ko.. pano po ba gagawin ko? nagemail na po ako twoce sa hr pero no feedback po. kaya nag chat na ako sa dati ko ka trabaho para it
anong ung backpay ko at sabi po is WALA PA ... pls.help nmn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum