Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Empty SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 pm

no529573

Arresto Menor

Hi, would like to ask about SUM OF MONEY TO PAY LIQUIDATED DAMAGES BECAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT. I was not able to finish the contract with my previous employer within the provision of the said contract we will be paying a specific amount for liquidated damages due to breach of contract, however i did already paid half of the said amount with my previous employer now i did asked and submit another promissory note to pay the other half since I am the bread winner in my family and the only one whose working, my salary is just really enough to pay our daily expenses and medicines of my parents, I am not avoiding them however they want me to pay immediately the other half within a span on a month which I could not really do because of my financial status, is there like a counter attack that i could do since they summon me again for a civil case again and the court asked me if i want to subpoena any witnesses. I just need really a piece of advised I am lost and I really don't have the capacity to pay immediately the remaining amount. Also I would like to add upon paying the damages to them I spoke with one of their senior that I could write another promissory note to pay the other half of the remaining amount but after a day their lawyer messaged me that the promissory note could no longer be validated. thanks

2SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Empty Re: SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

I am afraid you really need to consult a lawyer since they have already filed a suit against you to claim for damages

3SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Empty Re: SUM OF MONEY (BREACH OF CONTRACT) Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

It is the law firm collecting from you, Play with time with them. Our constitution protect you, "NO ONE SHALL BE PUT TO BARS BECAUSE OF NON PAYMENT OF DEBT OR POLL TAXES".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum