Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan problem issued PDC's

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan problem issued PDC's Empty loan problem issued PDC's Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 am

dawnqui

Arresto Menor

I have loan with EWB last year and issued 36 PDC's which I opened in the same bank that I got my loan. I have been paying the loan religiously for more than a year until unforeseen event strike me. I was retrench with my job a month ago and the last payment I got is enough only until I could find new job. The loan I got is to pay off my credit card balances, which I believe I miscalculate it and wrong move for me and even if I will have new job I believe I couldn’t pay it anymore as well since aside from my own family. I am responsible as well for paying the utilities and gives budget to my Mom for her daily needs. Since I could no longer fund my check I worry that I will be charge with ESTAFA or criminal case. One of my friend told me that to make the account close by paying the exact amount so that when the check got cleared this month next month since the checking account is zero balance this will be tag as closed account, then I will not be charged with a bouncing check law. I’m not sure of her advice on this matter but she mentioned that there was also a time that she could paid her loan and she just let the checking account to be close. My apologies if I’m not making sense at all but what I would like to know is that:

1. Will I be charge with the ESTAFA even if the checking account is closed?
2. Will I be charged with criminal case?
3. What are the grounds to be considered ESTAFA? Will my case will be a grounds for it
4. What case can they charge me?

Hope someone can enlighten me on this matter.

2loan problem issued PDC's Empty Re: loan problem issued PDC's Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm

gettingexpensivelawyer

Arresto Menor

dawnqui,

Questions sa bar examinations mga tinatanong mo.  I don't think anyone will give their time to answer all of these for free.

Simply, anyone can charge you for anything.  Pwede ka kasuhan ng estafa or bp 22 kung tumalbog ang cheke, depende sa allegations nila sa complaint.  Basta tumalbog, bp 22 agad yan.  Kung sabihin nilang niloko mo sila, pwedeng idagdag nila ang estafa sa kaso. Wala kang control kung ano gusto nilang ikaso sayo, kelangan lang depensahan.

3loan problem issued PDC's Empty Re: loan problem issued PDC's Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:54 pm

attyLLL

i don't believe estafa will prosper but you can be charged with bp 22. contact the bank and try to make new arrangements.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum