Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension exceeding 30days

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension exceeding 30days Empty Suspension exceeding 30days Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:00 pm

doodlez

Arresto Menor

im just gonna make this short

i got suspended from my work (aug. 3 2013) because of my supervisor who'd i just followed (training supervisor)

since im fairly new with the environment i never thought that by listening and following his instructions would lead me to suspension

i was with the company for almost two months

Up until now Sept. 21, 2013 i havent got any call nor email from the company (ALMOST 50days)

should i file againts the company?? or have it directly file to DOLE??

2Suspension exceeding 30days Empty Re: Suspension exceeding 30days Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:17 am

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

Write a letter addressed to the HR manager to inquire about the status of your case. Also, request that they give you a feedback within 5 days from the receipt of the letter.

If they dont reply or their reply is not reasonable then file a complaint before the DOLE. Bring all the documents you have to support your claim.

3Suspension exceeding 30days Empty Re: Suspension exceeding 30days Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:18 am

attyLLL

followed him in doing what? if what you did was obviously wrong, then you cannot use that excuse. however, preventive suspension should not exceed 30 days. i recommend you first clarify your status

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Suspension exceeding 30days Empty Re: Suspension exceeding 30days Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:53 pm

doodlez

Arresto Menor

My supervisor stood up infront of my team telling that we should not tell about the promotion for QA purposes but we could do some phishing techniques where we could be able to sell. The promotion is about the "Summer13" code(where in fact customers would get 13% discount on every hotel room they 're gonna buy, by that time we(me and my other teammates) were only on our second week nesting(OJT period) so you could really tell that we still do need a lot of learning to do. And since were newbies, everyone of us followed his instructions ofcourse to give some respect since he is our supervisor and no one told us that it is illegal to tell about the promotion(its part of fraud they say),

We did some listening sessions from my calls together with my supervisor, manager and the sales manager,I told them that it was my supervisor who said I could do some phishing techniques, he was asked immediately by the sales manager and he said "yes"--that HE told those things to us, but by that time he's trying not to get part of the situation since he himself knows where it would lead him.

In short, he admitted that he said those things infront the two managers when he was asked to. That's the only thing I have as evidence,other than that I have nothing.

Tomorrow, Sept. 23, 2013, I'll find out about the status of the said case.

scenarios that could happen:
(1)they might say that the case is still ongoing...
(2)they'll just gonna call me back
(3)that they have terminated me without letting me know

If one of these things happened, what would be the best resolution for this? thank you!

5Suspension exceeding 30days Empty Re: Suspension exceeding 30days Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 pm

attyLLL

make sure you have the suspension notice that says it started on 03 Aug. you can file a complaint at the nlrc for constructive dismissal because the preventive suspension should not last more than 30 days.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum