Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

when to pay breach of contract?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1when to pay breach of contract? Empty when to pay breach of contract? Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:00 am

jemae_garcia

Arresto Menor

i resigned at work already, so my boss ask me to pay for breaching the contract so i can go home already, I'm currently here in Shanghai now. Do i need to pay her already if she ask for it or should I let them sue me first before they can ask for money? My contract indicates that i just need to pay for the expenses of the one whose going to replace me, but my boss said that i have to pay for the contract also,its China law she said...

Last edited by jemae_garcia on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2when to pay breach of contract? Empty Re: when to pay breach of contract? Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:03 am

attyLLL

try to get home first before deciding

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3when to pay breach of contract? Empty Re: when to pay breach of contract? Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:23 am

jemae_garcia

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:try to get home first before deciding
going home means i'm really breaching the contract and i'm going pay them whatever damages i've done to them, i need to have an option first before making it more complicated...

its either continue or terminate the contract,
if i breach it i need to know first how much am i going to pay them..

4when to pay breach of contract? Empty Re: when to pay breach of contract? Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:07 am

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

Check if your boss is telling the truth regarding the payment of the contract.
Seemingly you already assessed your situation. From there, you can decide what is best.

5when to pay breach of contract? Empty Re: when to pay breach of contract? Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:16 am

attyLLL

jemae, you are stressed out now because you are in a foreign country. you will have better leverage in dealing with those questions if you are here.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum