Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niece gustong makihati sa naiwan nitatay.. ano po ang pwedeng ikaso sa kanya

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

corpuz.maynard_cpa

Arresto Menor

May karapatan po ba ang pamangking para makihati sa naiwan na property ng tatay?

Mr. Sora was from mindanao, and died intestate property which was manage by his pamangkin?
The pamangkin executed the affidavit of self adjudication with the basis of being the pamangkin and administrator, hence,annotated an adverse claim at title- copy of Register of Deeds. And the annotation was done every year?

Can I request cancellation of said adverse claim? What case can I file against her? for not wasting her time even during the time our family grief.

2Niece gustong makihati sa naiwan nitatay.. ano po ang pwedeng ikaso sa kanya Empty PATULONG PLEASE ANYBODY Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 pm

corpuz.maynard_cpa

Arresto Menor

PATULONG PLEASE ANYBODY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum