Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

clubhouse preventing me to subdivide my property.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xiryz

Arresto Menor

hi guys...i have a property located at bf resort las linas which i already erected 3 unit of apartment recently. Now i would wish to sell the 2 units separately, each unit have a lot area of approximately 58sq/mtr. now my problem is that the clubhouse of the subdivision said the they are only giving clearance to subdivide the property with a minimum of 100 sq/mtr.
now, i feel like deprive of my rights to sell my own property, which dont know if their is such law preventing to sell the property by such clubhouse or barangay or any home owners associations just because of such requirements.
what are my legal remedies to avoid this circumstances and for me to proceed to subdivide and sell the said properties.
please correct me if im wrong, my first option is, to donate the said property to my siblings and file petition to have separate cert. of title since they are my siblings, the clubhouse wont think that i would not sell it the other person and show that it will be 1 family compound.
please advice me what to do and more power to you guys.

xiryz

Arresto Menor

wala palang kowenta dito, wla kang makukuhang advice....tsk,tsk

Ladie

Prision Mayor

xiryz wrote:wala palang kowenta dito, wla kang makukuhang advice....tsk,tsk
Hi... why not try to get legal advice from other sources if you think you cannot get help from this website. Why not try to search "free legal inquiry philippines"? May mga free legal advice duon online. Good luck... ako matagal na akong member dito sa website na ito, PERO NAKATULONG DIN NAMAN SILA AT HINDI KO NA KINAILANGAN PANG KUMUHA NG PRIBADONG LAWYER, UNA DAHIL WALA AKONG IBABAYAD. MAGTIWALA KA LANG AT MAGHINTAY AT MAGPASENSIYA, KAYSA SA SALITANG NAKAKAPANTING NG TAINGA. Ladie
____________________________-

NOTE: I am only trying to share my opinion and experience to you and I am "nobody" to boost to anyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum