Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WANTED TO KNOW IF OUR MARRIAGE IN ISLAM IS VALID IN THE PHILIPPINES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sera

Arresto Menor

Asalam alaykum. I just wanted to know what i should do. Me and my husband were converted to islam before we got married in Riyadh saudi arabia last march 2012,we are practicing the beliefs if islam, after we got married umamin sya that he has 2 kids but he told me that he was never married to the mother if his children,accepted them. After few months i discovered that they are legally married and she is using his surname. He told me that they were married 2007 and then 2009 he went to jeddah and they decided to be seperated. I believed in him. And now we came to philippines, and i had found out that they are married March 2010 and not 2007. that was only one year before we got married. I didn't even bother to ask for cenomar begore we git married, because he told me theres no need for that in islam and that he's not married to anyone. Now his wife wanted to file a case against us, pwede ba akong makasuhan kahit wala akong alam na kasal ang asawa ko sa iba bago ko sya pakasalan?

We have the documents, marriage certificate, conversion to islam certificate and seminar to become a muslim. but not yet registered here in the philippines., Valid ba ang kasal namin khit documents from riyadh lng o kulangannpa iparegister dito sa pilipinas? at ano ang mga pwede kong panlaban to protect myself if ever his firt wife will file a law suit.

I will apreciate your answer. Thank you so much!

sera

Arresto Menor

please help me.

attyLLL

you should seek advice from a sharia lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum