Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 pm

waka-waka

Arresto Menor

My Best of Friend got married last 2005 sa CIVIL. They got married at the right age but both of their parents did not know about the marriage activity. They kept it secretly. But they never live in one house as husband and wife. They don't even have children. Until now they never live as a family. My friend (a guy), knows nothing about the whereabouts of the girl. My friend is an ISLAM and wanted to get married with his present Muslim Girlfriend. Is it ok to marry her in the Muslim Marriage Law? Ano po ang maaaring mangyari sa kanila? May karapatan pa ba ang ex-wife (but never live together through the years).? May karapatan pa ba yung dating asawa nya? Subject ba sya for BIGAMY, if pakasalan sya sa Muslim Law Marriage?

2CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 pm

waka-waka

Arresto Menor

waka-waka wrote:My Best of Friend got married last 2005 sa CIVIL. They got married at the right age but both of their parents did not know about the marriage activity. They kept it secretly. But they never live in one house as husband and wife. They don't even have children. Until now they never live as a family. My friend (a guy), knows nothing about the whereabouts of the girl. My friend is an ISLAM and wanted to get married with his present Muslim Girlfriend. Is it ok to marry her in the Muslim Marriage Law? Ano po ang maaaring mangyari sa kanila? May karapatan pa ba ang ex-wife (but never live together through the years).? May karapatan pa ba yung dating asawa nya? Subject ba sya for BIGAMY, if pakasalan sya sa Muslim Law Marriage?

3CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Muslims (because they are special) can marry up to four times. The law on bigamy do not apply to them. Of course, each wife has a right. Pero kung Shariah ang batayan, the wives are at the disadvantage.

4CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 am

waka-waka

Arresto Menor

thanks lost_student. Takot ang friend ko baka in the future yung so-called ex-wife nya ay bumalik and mag-file for a bigamy case against my friend. So, ok lang pala sila ikasal sa ISLAM kahit kasal sya sa Christian (CIVIL)? wala ba mangyayari sa magiging asawa niya na MUSLIM?

5CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

waka-waka,

A civil wedding is not a Christian wedding. I'm sure you are a muslim yourself, right? What do you mean by your question "wala bang mangyayari sa asawa nya na muslim?".

6CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 am

waka-waka

Arresto Menor

takot ang girl na muslim baka mapawalang bisa professional license bilang isang engineer kung sakaling yung ex-wife (ng guy)nya mag-file ng bigamy case sa friend guy ko.

7CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 am

Maglulupa

Arresto Menor

Is it ok to marry her in the Muslim Marriage Law?

Pwede po

Ano po ang maaaring mangyari sa kanila? May karapatan pa ba ang ex-wife (but never live together through the years).? May karapatan pa ba yung dating asawa nya?

May karapatan pa rin po, kaya dapat humingi siya ng consent sa 1st wife niya o gumawa sila ng kasunduan na hindi na maghahabol si 1st wife.

Subject ba sya for BIGAMY, if pakasalan sya sa Muslim Law Marriage?
Hindi po kung sa Islamic wedding sila ikakasal, but kung civil pa rin gagawin nya, pasok siya for Bigamy.

According to Shariah, ang mga muslim ay dapat sumunod sa law of constitution kung saan sila nakaapak, since na nagpakasal siya ng civil, hindi siya pwedeng magpakasal uli ng civil, may talo siya pag naghabol ang 1st wife nya.

Ganyan kasi nangyari sa ate ko...

Muslims (because they are special) can marry up to four times. The law on bigamy do not apply to them. Of course, each wife has a right. Pero kung Shariah ang batayan, the wives are at the disadvantage.

May batas din po ang pagaasawa sa Islam at hindi basta basta kung alam nila ang shariah law re Islamic Married. each wife has an equal right, and the 1st wife has more advantage if she is a true believer.

8CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Maglulupa wrote:

May batas din po ang pagaasawa sa Islam at hindi basta basta kung alam nila ang shariah law re Islamic Married. each wife has an equal right, and the 1st wife has more advantage if she is a true believer.

I'm sorry but you contradict yourself. Equal rights, but the first wife has more advantage. and this is just rights among wives. How about wives rights versus their husband? I said that the wives are at the disadvantage. Do you or don't you agree with my statement? Do you know how divorce is implemented in shariah? Do you know the property relations? Are you saying that muslims are not exempted from the law of bigamy? are they also not excused from statutory rape because of under age marriage? We study shariah law in our university. And it's completely outdated and incompatible with today's civil standards. You should study shariah law with open mind.

9CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Maglulupa

Arresto Menor

iyan po kasi paliwanag sa akin, tamang-tama po, andito un bayaw kong muttawa. ayain ko mayamaya para makapagbigay linaw sa atin

10CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 am

Maglulupa

Arresto Menor

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
Mga kapatid, maraming salamat at may forum na ganito. Keep it up.

Equal rights, but the first wife has more advantage.
and the 1st wife has more advantage if she is a true believer.
Correct, Special rewards for those who are true believers, spiritual and worldly benefits.

As for the rights of the servants, if they are violated, they are not pardoned by repentance and feelings of remorse and regret and by seeking pardon, unless the usurped rights are restored to the right-holders or the latter willingly forgoe their rights in his favour. Therefore the matter of rights of people is a matter of serious consideration.

I said that the wives are at the disadvantage. Do you or don't you agree with my statement?
Agree, if they dont know their rights, disagree if they knew.

The Holy Prophet [peace be upon him] attached so much importance to the protection of the rights of women and ensuring good behaviour with them that he has explained this matter in many Traditions. The first Tradition on this subject is one narrated by Hazrat Abu Hurairah wherein the Holy Prophet is reported to have said: "I advise you to wish well for the women. You should accept this advice of mine."'

Do you know the property relations?
Yes, according from Holy Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Are you saying that muslims are not exempted from the law of bigamy?
Yes, if they are married twice in civil wed, and they are proven not a true believer or practitioner of Islam. And there complain to him.

are they also not excused from statutory rape because of under age marriage?
In Islam, boys and girls are considered adults based on when they hit puberty, and people in some parts of the world do marry young.

In Islam, the rights and status of a wife is described precisely in the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In fact, only Islam gives her the worthy and glorious position. A woman becomes wife through marriage. She has the right to select her partner. As marriage is a sacred contract the selection process before marriage must be considered carefully by the man and woman. Our Prophet (SAWS) said, "Do not marry only for the beauty, may be the beauty becomes the cause of moral decline. Do not marry even for the sake of wealth, may be the wealth becomes the reason of disobedience; marry rather on the ground of religious devotion and piety."
Prophet (SAWS) urged to consider four points before selecting a spouse. They are beauty, wealth, family status and piety. Piety should come before all other considerations. Here, both the partners are hoped to be pious and sincere followers of the Qur'an and Sunnah. Both will be respectful for the rights and status of each other. This perception plays an important role for a happy and successful marriage.

Shari'ah has two other sources: Ijma' (consensus) and Qiyas (analogy or reasoning on the basis of similar circumstances). These sources must still be based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Ijma', or consensus, applies to a situation where no clear conclusion can be made from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In this situation the representatives of the people who are well-versed in the Qur'an and the Sunnah will sit together and work out an agreed formula to solve the particular problem. Ijma' developed during the period of the Al- Khulafa'ur-rashidun.

Qiyas means a reference or analogy or a comparison of one thing with a similar one. It is applied in circumstances where guidance from the Qur'an and Sunnah is not directly available. A solution to a problem is reached by a process of deduction from a comparison with similar situations in the past.

مع السلامة
Abdullah Mumin

11CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

maglulupa,

Your reply made my day. It was totally hilarious. The level of denial and ignorance. The wife and woman's rights in Islam is deplorable. Look at Saudi and other muslim states. wives and women, in general, are oppressed. the rights in islam that you are mentioning are lip service. muslims are exempted from the law of bigamy because they can marry up to four times. four wives.

They are excused from statutory rape because they can copulate with nine year old girls like your prophet did in 7th century arabia. no other civilized world will allow this except muslim states and the Philippines. my goodness. when i was a child, a muslim married a 13-year-old girl and got her pregnant. this is condemnable but, as a society, we cannot do anything because we allow the shariah law.

You know what your prophet also said to husbands: beat your wife. so much for compassion for woman.

time to wake up. read about your religion. open your mind. see the flaws. read about your prophet. what kind of a man is he? if you want to know the truth i can help you with that. visit this site www.faithfreedom.org. i have books about islam, including the quran. i can send you a pdf copy of a book titled "The truth about mohammad." I have other books but they are not electronic. I have researched a great length on islam for me to come to a logical and reasonable understanding of it. can you say the same, or is the command not to question allah too strong for you to challenge.

12CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 am

waka-waka

Arresto Menor

This is the scenario: The Guy is a muslim by blood. His ex-wife (but never lived as husband and wife) was a Christian (until now) BUT he doesnt know anymore the whereabouts of the ex-wife. NOW, the guy want to get married with his Muslim Girlfriend now. Is it okay?

May karapatan pa bang habulin ng ex-wife si guy and the muslim girlfriend (if they got married sa ISLAM MARRIAGE)?

His girlfriend is an Engineer. Di ba maapekto profession nya pag nag-file case ang ex-wife sa new couples?

13CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

first question. yes.

second question. the first wife is not his ex-wife. she remains to be his wife until their marriage is nullify or annulled. meaning, she has rights as a wife.

third question. i don't see any reason why it will affect the gf. the wife's right is with her husband. only with regards to his obligations as a husband.

14CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Empty Re: CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM MARRIAGE Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm

attyLLL

lost student and maglulupa, please keep the discussion to legal matters in this forum. i understand both of you feel passionate about your respective stands about this matter, but this is not reason to deride someone's religion or legal position.

locking this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum