Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forcefully married, battered , physiologically damage disturbed, not happy, not a good story..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

loucian

Arresto Menor

i am outside the phillipines when this happened.
I was a married 2 years ago to someone, i met this girl sa work and people has been tissing us ever since,. but both of us are takken at the moment,. we never really had time, like totoong time, together,. we never had memories, no relevancy or kahit anong pwedeng mag ugnay sa amin dalawa. time pass nadala na lang sa buyo and i was send back to the philippines.. now, bec my parents " think" na OK kami.. they arrange a marriage for me and her so that may chance ako makabalik sa bansa na un, i may say kaht papaano i did love the girl pero. i can not say its enough dhil before we got married 3 months ko lang sya nakilala. i dont know her enough,, parents, friends.. the whole thing.. and bec at that time, nag hiwalay kami ng ex ko i was very confuse.. i have no direction.. na nasamantala nila ung pagkahina ko, at sa kabobohan, napapayag nila ako magpakasal.. i got married forcefully and now nandito n uli ako sa ibang bansa,, at nakasama ko sya. true colors come to show. and things really turn to the worst.. we started fighting bec of simple things and misundertanding or histories that we dont know about.. nagkagalitn n kami in the point nag alisan n kami sa bahay, nagkasigawan na kami na sana hindi n lang kami nag pakasal,, hindi kami masaya, at puro kami sama ng loob,, all the works.. we dont have any children but she got pregnant.. but questionable pa sa akin kung akin un dhil i work a lot.. preasured ako with this kind of marriage. and hnd ko namn na bubuntis ung mga ex no noon even if i wanted too.. so questionable.. she even started giving me threats , death treats kze pinag uusapn nmn sya ng mga kaibgan ko.. i saved that conversation and i thnk i can make it as evidence one day..

the thing is,, am so tired.. madilim at malungkot na ung nararamdamn ko and may HIGH BLOOD ako,. which is NOT good for may sake lalo na pag nangyayari tong mga toh, and lagi ko iniisip..

i wanted to know if there is a chance for me to get away for this.. maging malaya kze i think its not good in my HEALTH, my Mentality.. so i need help please... nag mamakaawa na tlaga ako deep deep inside.. instructions sana to do this while am here outside the country would be SO helpful also..

- Loucian

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

file for an annulment here in the Philippines

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum