Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft / Falsification

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theft / Falsification Empty Theft / Falsification Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 pm

iaminnocent

Arresto Menor

I worked in a cooperative before. I am only contractual. I and the teller used to issue receipt (printed) and get the money on our own. Nung umalis ako sa coop na yun, that was a year ago, pinagpatuloy pa rin nung teller yung pangunguha ng pera. Then nung bumalik lahat ng bills nung mga kinuhanan namin ng pera, ako ang tinuturo nya na utak sa lahat ng yun. Sinampahan sya ng kaso ng coop Theft at Falsification. Sinabi po nung teller na ako po lahat may kagagawan. Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin para maayos po ang gusot na to?

2Theft / Falsification Empty Re: Theft / Falsification Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 pm

attyLLL

if the company is not doing anything about you, i recommend you just sit still

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Theft / Falsification Empty Re: Theft / Falsification Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 am

iaminnocent

Arresto Menor

But the Teller is finding evidence that i am the mastermind. All she has is the receipts that we have issued. Kapag sinabi ko po ba na wala akong alam makakalusot ako?

4Theft / Falsification Empty Re: Theft / Falsification Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 am

iaminnocent

Arresto Menor

Is there a possibility of filling charge for me without telling my side?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum