Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice... Qualified Theft or Falsification...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

demonaidz

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney...

I am facing a serious accusation now. My employer think of charging me for qualified theft but my stand is I didn't steal money from the company all I did was to channel or divert clients order to other client and so the payment I manipulated records and receipt to have a balance report. For example client1 order our product but he does not pass the qualification for consignment so I diverted his order to client2 who has a good credit line, when client1 pays I redirected his payment to client2.
What was the possible case I would face is it right that they would charge me qualified theft or falsification of official/commercial documents.
If they would file me for qualified theft I will surely not plead guilt.
If they file me falsification of official document is it ok to plead guilty to lower the sanction?

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Hi, this seems to be a complicated case. I feel uncomfortable giving inputs here based on so little information. I advise you to get a personal lawyer asap so he could take a look at your documents, the company policies, and the possible penalties involved. 

Hope this helps.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum