Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property redemption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property redemption Empty property redemption Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 am

joella cortez

Arresto Menor

if we will pay the taxes and deposit in court 200 thousand upon filling the petition for redemption, will we be heard by the court ? The annotation at the back of the title has given them liberty on their separate cases only known to us after we've furnished copies from the Registry of Deeds, this was before the title was mortgage to them.In fact, in good faith we all signed the document not in the presence of a lawyer, and the copy my mother has kept was not signed by both the lawyer and the witnesses, and without notary nor sealed. After the BP22 case of the wife in 1992 , our brother in 1997 used the title in his criminal case, the title was not returned to our mother, they demand all of us to sign the mortgage without attached copy of when and how our mother owed the amount of165,00.00 . after 3 yrs, she died of heart attack. Will this action we plan be justified ? Please lend us your heart.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum