Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT WAS NOT FORWARDED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT WAS NOT FORWARDED Empty SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT WAS NOT FORWARDED Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 pm

jcperona

Arresto Menor

I was hospitalized due to operation. I have informed my supervisor about it. I was asked to rest for 30 days until i'm healed. I did forwarded a form from sss due to my sickness so that I would still have money to support my needs. I kept on following it up with my supervisor via sms but she kept on telling me that she'll go back to me regarding that issue. Until then that I called up HR directly to check on the status since I assume that I should be getting the money within the week. To my surprise, they told me that no form for sickness benefit was forwarded to them under my name. What should be my next step for my claim?

jcperona

Arresto Menor

i am looking forward for replies. I really need good advise.

3SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT WAS NOT FORWARDED Empty Re: SSS SICKNESS BENEFIT WAS NOT FORWARDED Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 am

Jerick_veral

Arresto Menor

Ang SSS sickness ay under ng compensation and benefits which under ng the umbrella of Human Resource... I think binigay mo yung form sa maling tao..dapat direct mo na lang binigay sa HR para sila ang magdala sa SSS. Take note dapat palaging may recieving copy. Sa palagay ko wala kang choice kundi bumalik sa unang proseso. Ipaliwanag mo sa HRD kung bakit late para bigyan ng disiplinary action yang bisor mo....Smile

jcperona

Arresto Menor

i've already told hr about it and they said they will see that they can do. pinaabot ko lang kasi un dahil i can't go to work that time coz i just had my operation. i even clearly texted the person to give it to hr. he replied na binigay nya sa tl ko to forward it sa hr. ngayon hugas kamay silang lahat na di daw nila alam na need pala ibigay sa hr un.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum