Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

final pay after separation with the company due to retrenchment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dunnolaw

Arresto Menor

Hello Guys,

I was retrenched a month ago and the final pay they gave me was without breakdowns. I will be asking for more detailed statement and I just wanna know what should I get. We don't have special contracts regarding this so we are following the Philippine Labor Code.

I would like to ask what are the basis of my final pay? I have in mind Severance Pay, 13th month pay, ang equivalent cash of my remaining leaves. Do I lack something? Do I still get something from the tax I pay? I was up to june 15 only.

My salary has been the same since I've been there so how do i know if my sss contributions are there, I've heard some employees in our company didn't know where there sss contributions had gone.

Thank you!

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Dunnolaw,

What is the reason for your retrenchment?

Redundancy or Labor-saving

You should be getting
1. Separation pay: computations depend on the reason for your retrenchment
2. Tax Refund
3. 13th month
4. commissions (if there's any)

Regarding your SSS, you may check it at SSS near you. If your contribution is not posted, you may demand it from your employer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum