Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ofw dillema- Concubinage/child support/annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jc2013

Arresto Menor

Dear atty.,
My husband and i is married under muslim law and currently living in a muslim country, however his first marriage was a catholic one and not yet dissolved. He went for a vacation this year and talked to her former wfe ( since they are no longer considering their selves as husband and wife, wife got a boyfriend of her own but not
Iving with her since it is a foreigner) and agreed to have legal separation for their own peace of mind, btw, they have a 14 year old son of whom my husband is taking care pf financially from school, shelter, commodities and other expenses. He is sending him 10k monthly as an allowance. But as they agreed to talk her former wife flared up upon knowing that i am pregnant. She declined to sgn anymore on legal separation papers and ask that if my husband will send 15k monthly as an allowance she will zipped her mouth and continue freely with others life. But my husband declined to sign in which he find the money too big for an allowance of a 14 year old boy. And that his salary abroad is not that much big to support this. The former wife threatened him that he will file a case on owwa about this and would like him to be deported along with me.is it possible to have a person deported for such case even he is regularly sending the allowance? And what grounds could he technically used to file an annulment instead so this dillema will soon be over and child support will also be clear under courts decision? How lng does it take to Received the courts decisionof child support? Thank you so much For reading this long.

2 Ofw dillema- Concubinage/child support/annulment Empty Answer please Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 am

Jc2013

Arresto Menor

Please any legal advice help!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

The time he took his vow to Islam, he then had a choice to get married again although he has previous marriage under Christian law. So even its not yet dissolve, he is no longer Christian therefore the Sharia law allows him to marry you! I doubt she can demand and have you two deported unless she has a criminal case against you two which is her idea of deportation, it is not likely to prosper!

4 Ofw dillema- Concubinage/child support/annulment Empty @reclusion perpetua Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 am

Jc2013

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much! You gave us a peaceful sleep!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Do not fear her as she is just extorting you two! She can be charge of Extortion (Blackmail).

Search Robin Padilla's case, he used to be married under Christian law and he converted just to marry the real love of his life and was allowed to divorce his first marriage.
Spouse(s) Liezl Sicangco (divorced)
Mariel Rodriguez (2010-present)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Padilla

In other words, since he is now a Muslim, your husband can easily divorce her.
Yes! there is divorce in Islam religion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum