Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment and child support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment and child support Empty annulment and child support Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:37 am

Rocky Altea

Arresto Menor

Hi good day i would like to seek an advice regarding a husband who does not support his children and abandoned his family for about 3 years. There was a case filed but we have insufficient evidences. we would also like to know if this can also be a ground of annulment or legal separation. One more thing i would like to know if we can also file a case to the parent of the husband because they know where he is addressed but they are hiding it from the complainant. How could we win this case? thank you

2annulment and child support Empty Re: annulment and child support Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 pm

attyLLL

what case did you file?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum