Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different name appeared when i took NSO

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Different name appeared when i took NSO Empty Different name appeared when i took NSO Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Kaye Jardenil

Arresto Menor

good day! i just want to ask if what shall i do with my birth certificate. since birth, i've used Kaye Catalan until i graduated in college, took the Licensure Exam for Teachers, and was employed, it was only 5 years ago that i discovered when i tried to authenticate my birth certificate at NSO that i found out that i was first registered by my parents as Catherine Catalan... as of now, i am married, and plan to go abroad, but i cannot get a passport with this problem... i prefer to use Kaye rather than catherine, what do i need to do? please help me with this... thank you..

amber2013

Arresto Menor

Good day...i need a legal advice regarding the family name of my child who is now 13yo and studying. When i went to the NSO for his birth certificate i found out that he was registered on my family name and not to my late husband family name. My late husband was a non biological father of my child. My child is carrying the family name of my late husband now my question is can my child use my family name when i was still not married to my late husband. Please help me.

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

@kaye- try your chances with the local civil registrar where your birth certificate is found maybe youcan try to convince them for an administrative correction of your birth certificate. Otherwise sa court na yan and you have to get a lawyer.

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Amber - pakiulit po tung tanong kasi nalito po tayo. Ano po ang dala niyang apeliyado ngayon ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum