Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment charges

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment charges Empty employment charges Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 pm

jeanjin

Arresto Menor

hi,can i ask something?sorry,me ecoconsult lng po xna aq,hope you can reply.my bf worked in a warehouse of feeds way back 2011,sa office,before makalbas mga feeds sa warehouse,sila ang in charge mgcheck ng quantity,me nangyring nkawan,xmpre di sya kasali,ngaun gsto siya echarge ng company,at first 19k yong demand letter 2011,then lastday nakatanggap ulit ng demand letter 43k na daw,kasama na patong.anu po ba ang rights niya?without knowing pinatungan na pala nila.thanks a lot,hope you can help us

2employment charges Empty Re: employment charges Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

jeanjin, they cant deduct that simple from employee's salary. first, they have to do an investigation re the case. also, the HR should issue a NTE, ADMINCON then the decision. if its proven that the employee committed such, the deduction should not exceed to 20% of employees salary in a week and the employee should agree in writing. Also, the employer must prove clearly that it is indeed the employee who is responsible for the loss or damage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum