Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incorrect Name on NSO Birth Certificate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incorrect Name on NSO Birth Certificate Empty Incorrect Name on NSO Birth Certificate Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 pm

frealus

Arresto Menor

Hello Everyone,

I hope I can find a lawyer who can help me with my problem.

The last name reflecting on my NSO Birth Certificate is my mother's maiden last name.

When I visited the Civil Registrar, I was told that the Birth Certificate I had been using ever since was fake. They said that my father doesn't have a signature at the 2nd page acknowledging me that's why my mother's maiden name was used.

According to the registrar, I would need a lawyers help.

I have been using my father's last name ever since I can remember, all my records would show my father's last name. But he passed away last 2004, so he cannot sign any affidavit or request anymore.

My mother is still alive and can help.

Do we have lawyers here? Or do you guys know anyone who can help me with this?

Would appreciate the help!

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit kelangan mo ng lawyer? Hindi naman sinabi ng registrar yon. Mag file ka ng Late Registration kasi nga peke ung gamit mo.

attyLLL

your hope is to file a court petition for change of name, but no guarantee it will be granted

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

asianchic72

Arresto Menor

hi! i need your help. my half brother's birth cert even sa nso indicates that his father's first name is perry but the correct first name is porfirio. nung 1994 nakagawa po ng affidavit tungkol sa correction ng first name ng father nya pero hindi po naituloy na maayos. our father died last october 22 at the age of 73. ano po ang dapat naming gawin para maitama ang entry, san po pupunta, how much po ang magagastos at gaano katagal ang processing?
hope you can help us. thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum