Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract of lease

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract of lease Empty Contract of lease Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

LiamMarcus

Arresto Menor

Can selling the property terminate the contract of lease? Waht are the rights of the leasee? Commercial property po ito..hospital.

2Contract of lease Empty Re: Contract of lease Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Considering that the property is no longer owned by the lessor, and if there is nothing in the deed of sale that the new owner will take over the lessor's obligation the new owner can take over the property. Your remedy is to sue the lessor for damages.

3Contract of lease Empty Re: Contract of lease Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 pm

LiamMarcus

Arresto Menor

What damages can be filed against the lessor? Are there any law or RA's i can read for this situation?

4Contract of lease Empty Re: Contract of lease Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

??? I have read selling DON'T have effects on lease contracts, the contract follow the property.
I did read it concerning long time leased LAND (for own house living or farming purpouses). Is that wrong? If it's wrong, it would be to easy to terminate lease contracts... Smile

But I have no idea if it's different law, when the lease is commersial buildings. When it's long time deals in such cases it's common to have a "get out of contract" paragraph in the contract, telling minimum terminating time and compensation if a part break the lease deal.

5Contract of lease Empty Re: Contract of lease Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:58 am

Estate Tax Management

Arresto Menor

Good morning Liam,

Am not very sure if this will help you but you might find relevant info / direction
to your concern.

Check out the Realty Installment Buyers Act (Maceda Law) - a law protecting real estate investors paying their property on an installment basis.

This law comprised of 3 major categories:

The right to update payments without additional interest or in the alternative, a refund or cash surrender value.

The right to assign, reinstate contract

Right to advance payment without interest and annotation of full payment in the title subject of the sale

This law comprised of 3 major categories:
1. The right to update payments without additional interest or in the alternative, a refund or cash surrender value.
2. The right to assign, reinstate contract
3. Right to advance payment without interest and annotation of full payment in the title subject of the sale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum