Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simulation of birth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simulation of birth Empty Simulation of birth Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 am

royroy2

Arresto Menor

Good day Sir/Maam I have some concerns to present with the expectation that you will educate me. Here are the facts:
1. My sister has an illegitimate son and registered it as Carl Mark using her last name as his last name. The child is now 19 years old and leaving with his grandparents since a day old.
2. Our parents without knowing that the child was already registered by their daughter registered (late registration) the child as their own (simulated)for the protection of the child under the name Mark Carl. In school the child uses this name all throughout. But only very recently our parents knew that the child was already registered.
My questions are:
a. Can our parents (or anyone) petition for the cancellation of the second birth registration of the child?
b. What will happen to our parents if they file for the cancellation? Are they liable for the false representation?
c. What if our parents will not do anything and leave the situation as is, what are the implications?
Kindly educate me please. Thanks Roy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum