Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal assistance needed - labor case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal assistance needed -  labor case Empty legal assistance needed - labor case Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:34 am

francisa

Arresto Menor

hi.

good am. will you be able to recommend a lawyer for a labor case? for position paper na po kasi yung constructive dismissal case na-finile ko sa NLRC. may lawyer po ba na may fee/payment only kapag nanalo lang yung case, percentage from the amount na i-aaward ng arbiter?

thanks

2legal assistance needed -  labor case Empty Re: legal assistance needed - labor case Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

francisa

Arresto Menor

wala po bang independent counsel/ lawyer dito na puedeng mahingan ng tulong?

3legal assistance needed -  labor case Empty Re: legal assistance needed - labor case Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 pm

tatan1712

tatan1712
Arresto Mayor

Visit the Public Attorneys Office and check if your qualified to be represented by a PAO lawyer.

If you are not qualified,  you need to get a lawyer. The fee will depend upon you arrangement.

By the way, nag hearing na kayo?

4legal assistance needed -  labor case Empty Re: legal assistance needed - labor case Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

francisa

Arresto Menor

yup, naghearing na 4x

tatan1712 wrote:Visit the Public Attorneys Office and check if your qualified to be represented by a PAO lawyer.

If you are not qualified,  you need to get a lawyer. The fee will depend upon you arrangement.

By the way, nag hearing na kayo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum