Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children with Annotated BC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Children with Annotated BC Empty Children with Annotated BC Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:23 am

Dallaspampanga

Arresto Menor

Good Day po Attorney,

I have a question about my kids BC. I am currently out of the country, I have 3 kids that are in the Philippines that I plan to bring with me here sa US, hopefully next year. I was never married to the father of my 2 elder children. And they were born with My Last name on their BC and not their fathers because at that time year 1999 and 2002 children out of wedlock are not allowed to use the fathers last name. Come 2004, the law came out that children out of wedlock as long as may acknowledgement ng Father pwedi na po pa register. So we got them registered under their Dads last name. After 10 years ng pagsasama namin we parted ways without getting married. I plan to bring all my kids hopefully next year. And the 2 older one have their BC annotated with their fathers last name. Would I have a problem with that? And sinasabi po nila saakin na gusto na nilang paalis ang apelido ng dad nila at ibalik sa apelido ko, would that be possible? Ages 13 and 10 po sila...sa bunso po wala ako problem kasi anak po siya ng husband ko ngayon.

2Children with Annotated BC Empty Re: Children with Annotated BC Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you undergo the process of adoption with your husband. with regard if they will have a problem immigrating, you should consult a US immigration lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum