Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate typographical error

+12
queenbeectoria
mvguevara
lilcha
marielen16
selanova
jaydee93
yumiimuy
kb1
renanlumauig
wolverine2
attyLLL
rhozze
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26clerical error - birth certificate typographical error - Page 2 Empty Re: birth certificate typographical error Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:57 pm

jhonbals08

Arresto Menor

Good day attorney, I would to seek an advice on what should I do regarding my NSO birth certificate that it contradict to the name I usually used since my childhood. In my NSO birth certificate it appers JH JHON ALFRED while I usually used is JHON ALFRED and this name also appears on my all documents and certicicate except to my birth certificate. I wanted to use JHON ALFRED on my passport but the foreign affairs doesn't allow me to use since according to them what appears to the birth certificate should apear also on the passport. They advice me to correct my birth certificate so that I could JHON ALFRED rather than JH JHON ALFRED on my passport. I already read on NSO online help regarding on this matter and I get cofused where my case fit in to if it's on Clerical error/typographical error or in the Changing of first name. I wanna get your advice regarding on this problem of mine on what should I do and what should documents or any other items I will get just to resolve this discrepancy on my name.

27clerical error - birth certificate typographical error - Page 2 Empty Re: birth certificate typographical error Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 pm

sjayleen_18

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I just want to ask, regarding to my case. My birth date is July 18, 1982, but in my birth certificate, it's August 18, 1982. In addition to these, the date of registration was Aug. 3, 1982. Is this a typographical error?What can I do to correct this?Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum