Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loss of legal rights because of text?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loss of legal rights because of text? Empty loss of legal rights because of text? Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

Attorneys..ask po sana ako if nag-away kmi ng asawa ko thru text stating na magpapa-annul na lang kami ng husband ko would it be  good as annuled na kmi? i mean would i loose all my legal rights as a wife already? na wala na syang legal obligation sakin?  nabitawan ko po kasi yun dahil galit ako sa kanya dahil wla na po syang binibigay na support and im pregnant to our 1st child...hindi ko na po ba maipaglaban ang mga ryts ko and support na lng po sa baby ang matatanggap ko?? please please help po:(

attyLLL

no legal effect, especially as it applies to support for your child. he is still liable for that and to support you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

what if po nasabi ko din thru text na c baby na lng suportahan nya til i deliver is he still liable to support me? i know i was so stupid to say that i was about to give up, later ko na lng po kasi nalaman that it was my legal right. no legal effect din po ba yun? and can i still fight for all my other rights?

attyLLL

he will use it against you, but imo, the judge can disregard it because the right to support cannot be subject of compromise

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum