Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

public scandal -- posting nude picture

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1public scandal -- posting nude picture Empty public scandal -- posting nude picture Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 pm

jenremy

Arresto Menor

Hi po! I'm here in Israel, I have a boyfriend working in Bahrain.. nagshow aq sa kanya para di sya maghanap, now his past girlfriend want him back to her.. may kuhang picture po ako sa bf ko, thru Skype, na-hacked nya po ang Skype ng bf ko, now she posted my picture in the sex site.. Pwede po ba akong mag file ng case sa kanya kahit nasa Bahrain sya nagwowork? by june 28 po nasa pilipinas na ako.. and I need your advice to whom I can able to file complain.. magagawan po ba ng paraan ng nbi or Phils. embassy ang ikakaso ko?

2public scandal -- posting nude picture Empty Re: public scandal -- posting nude picture Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:00 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Jenremy,

I'm sorry to say this, but as a general rule, Philippine Criminal laws are applicable only in the Philippines. 

Where did the hacking and posting take place? Sa Bahrain din ba? Taga Bahrain din ba yung girlfriend?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

AttyZag, sa Bahrain lang po nag work yung tao! ibig sabihin Filipina rin! Wink

Jenremy, dalhin mo sa Philippine Embassy sa Bahrain ang reklamo mo at sila ang mag guide sa iyo kung ano ang dapat gawin sa war freak na ex-GF nya! Although this posting online happens outside the country, she is still a Filipina at ayaw nila kuya Tulfo yang ganyang gawain! she has no right to expose you that way. If she is Filipina you can complain her to the embassy.
http://philembassy-bahrain.com/

4public scandal -- posting nude picture Empty Re: public scandal -- posting nude picture Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:21 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Criminal case in the Philippines will not be possible. Attyzag is correct kasi sabi mo nga outside the Philippines ang lahat ng pangyayari.

Criminal case in bahrain of course is an option.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum