Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about my contribution, separation and COE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nyke_aire

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just want to seek an advice since I have a problem with previous employer. I joined as an IT Implementer at Coca-Cola but under the agency of Mirof Agency. I started my work there last May 15, 2012 and end Feb. 28, 2013 due to the fact that the company will no more renew our contract. My problem now was our contribution is not updated since Oct. 2012-Feb. 2013 wherein ng.end kme ng contract. We always follow up to them the status and they reply us that still they are processing our contributions. My questions is gaano po ba katagal ung mgprocess cla ng payment ng contribution namin ng Oct. 2012-Feb.2013. Aside from this, its been mg 4 months na pro hindi prin cla ngbayad sa amin ng separation at ngbigay ng COE. Ano po ung dapat naming gawin pra dito na case???

Thank you ang more power to you...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum