Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cedula as Last Pay Requirement

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Empty Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm

sheriejoy

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day

My previous employer is requiring me to get Cedula for me to be able to get my Last pay. The Hr person told me its for notary purposes.

I got a Cedula addressed to Pasig. My records in my previous company are all addressed in Antipolo.

If they refuse to give me my last pay due to different address in my cedula, is there something legal I can do about it?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Sherie

2Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Empty Re: Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

they should honor your cedula as this is given at the place of residence.

also - for notary purpose, you can use your driver's license or passport.

3Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Empty Re: Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Normal po na cedula ang hinihingi. Based po s bgong notarial law hindi na actually kinikilala ang cedula pero kasi proforma na yung contrata kaya cedula pa din hinihingi. A change of place of tesidence wont be an issue.

4Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Empty Re: Cedula as Last Pay Requirement Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 am

attyLLL

the reason behind the cedula being mentioned in the notarization is due to the requirement of the local government code.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum