Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract

+2
udmlaw
tampusm
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1breach of contract Empty breach of contract Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

tampusm

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.,

1. what is breach of contract?
2. is it a criminal case?
3. what will happen to me?
4. what would you suggest for me to do?

2breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

More details please.

3breach of contract Empty breach of contract Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 pm

tampusm

Arresto Menor

hi atty.,

i have some questions to ask here they are;

1. can i change the condition of my contract, like my time in is at 10 am but i want to adjust it to 5-6 pm? for i was called in public school. i am working in a tutorial center and a volunteer in public.

You or the other party can ratify an existing contract. You cannot do it alone because there is no meeting of mind.

2. is there any sanctions if i will discontinue my contract which supposed to end on March 2014?

You are going to commit a breach of contract.

3. should a contract must be notarized before signing it?

No. Contract is perfected from the consent of both parties and all are bound to give something, to do something or to not to do.

4. is it ok if the employer did not give us a copy of our contract?

Yes. If you wish to avail a copy of a contract, you can ask the other party for a copy.
thank you and more power...
breach of contract Icon_user_profile breach of contract Icon_contact_pmthese are the details...
breach of contract Icon_post_quote_en

4breach of contract Empty breach of contract Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 pm

tampusm

Arresto Menor

That's why attorney I want to know what exactly a breach of contract means... If I committed this, is it a criminal case? Do I need to pay? kailangan po bang nka state sa contract ung pg babayad pag di natapos ang contract?

5breach of contract Empty breach of contract Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 pm

tampusm

Arresto Menor

please help me.. i need an immediate reply..Sad

6breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 am

attyLLL

breach of contract is not a criminal case, per se, but it can make you liable for damages

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:05 pm

kapuspalad

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:breach of contract is not a criminal case, per se, but it can make you liable for damages

Civil case po ba to attorney?

8breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:11 pm

attyLLL

yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:15 pm

tampusm

Arresto Menor

what do you mean by civil case?

10breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Civil case kapag hindi nasundan ang contract magbabayad ng pera. Hindi automatic yung pag bayadmo dahil hindi mo natapos ang contrata. Kelangan pa sila magfile ng kaso.

11breach of contract Empty Immediate resignation/breach of contract Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

darah19@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

HI, I am in need of an immediate reply please. I signed a one month contract for a company and here are the provisions: the contract does not create an employer-employee relationship between me and the company, that the contract is renewable upon agreement of the parties and MAYBE TERMINATED SOONER UPON ADVICE OF EITHER party.  with this provision CAN I RESIGN IMMEDIATELY without being penalized? the validity of the contract is from 01-31 July 2013. hope to hear from you soon please.

thank you very much!

12breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Darah19 - the law requires 30day notice before actual resignation but i think your employer wuld not go after you. So go ahead and resign. Just send a letter to your employer so that they would know.

13breach of contract Empty Re: breach of contract Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Tats0807

Arresto Menor

Hi! I need your expertise please. I resigned due to a medical condition and i was not able to finish my contract/bond with the company. After 2 months i received a letter asking me to pay the bond. What will i do? Please help me i don't have money to pay them. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum