Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

she stole his money !!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1she stole his money !!!! Empty she stole his money !!!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor

I have a friend who has split up with his wife, due to her cheating ( which he doesn't have the money to fight in court to prove) and her using HIS... yes his money to fund these PARTIES. in a 5month period she has spent over 600k with no answer to where the money has gone. now he needs to sale the house, which is not paid for and hell be taking a biiig lost just to eat and return home. The wife has said she wants she her SO CALLED share for a house she never put a peso into in her own account. my question is WHAT if any case could he file against his own wife for mishandling family funds and now taking that money from the house as well.

2she stole his money !!!! Empty Re: she stole his money !!!! Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:31 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Do they have a pre-nup agreement?

3she stole his money !!!! Empty Re: she stole his money !!!! Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor

i guess your right!!! so there is nothing to do from this point on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum