Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terminated due to internet browsing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terminated due to internet browsing Empty Terminated due to internet browsing Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 am

bloodshuteyes

Arresto Menor

I,ve worked for a call center for 5 years, unfortunately my employment was terminated due to being issued a case for internet browsing with adult content. I was forced to admit that I did browse unauthorized web sites but explained that links to adult pages were accessed unintentionally. I requested for consideration since it was a terminable offense but was disregarded.

I just want to ask clarification on what grievance is and should this be an option for an employee to provide reason why he/she should not be terminated?

Many thanks for your help in shedding light to this.

2Terminated due to internet browsing Empty Re: Terminated due to internet browsing Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can contest the decision to NLRC,check first if due process were given to you or not. You can file illegal termination if due process were not performed. Your company will carry the burden to proved that you actually browse obscene sites. Just defend yourself that its unintentionally done.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum