Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Good day!

Hi All Atty in this forum,

Our company currently release a memo stating that if ATM payroll card will be lost due to pawned to somebody will be penalized by 5 days suspension on first offense. Is this legal or too harsh? it is not our full control if its lost during pawn period, but the remedy is to get affidavit of lost then request replacement.

Thanks.

2Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Re: Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

the atm is company property and you are not supposed to pawn it..

3Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Re: Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Unless companies will provide loan facility aside from government loan facility such as SSS, PAGIBIG..So employees recourse is to pawn their ATM to obtain amount to cover up their needs. Is this part of companies commitment of CSR?

4Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Re: Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:17 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

companies can not stop employees from obtaining loans.. the problem is pawning your ATM.. that should not be tolerated.

5Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Re: Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Bakit ang ate ko nakasangla ang SSS pension ATM niya sa Lending Corporation at puede? I don't think ATM where the company remit or pay or send your salary is OWNED BY THE COMPANY. In fact when you are hired, the company asks you for your ATM account where it will send your salary.

If your problem is lost pawned ATM, just go to the bank and report it and abide with what documentation they need from you, kaya lang may time frame bago ka makakuha ng another ATM, kasi the bank will only STOP YOUR ATM VALIDITY when you report it. If your problem is where would your company send your salary while waiting for another duplicate ATM from the bank, then that has to be settled between you and your company how he will compensate you. God bless.

NOTE: I am not a lawyer but only an ordinary person sharing my experience through my sister's problem then.

6Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Empty Re: Lost ATM due to pawn to somebody Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung nakasanla ang ATM bakit mawawala?? lumang style na yan eh.. nakansala yung ATM tapos sasabihin nawala.. so papalitan nang bago.. ang dahilan ayaw lang nila magbayad don sa pinagkaka utangan nila.. pag napalitan nga naman nang bago yung ATM, hindi na makaka withdraw yung pinagsanlaan..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum