Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of contract? Empty Breach of contract? Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 am

law

Arresto Menor

Please give me advice.
1.)Criminal case po ba ang "Breach of contract"? even if they already know that iam leaving.
2.)Considered po ba na contract ang isang Quotation letter and signed there for recieving downpayment? if not may breach of contract po ba akong ginawa?
3.)Can Breach of contract can hold people for departure in other country?
4.)Breach of contract po ba if i let them know that iam no longer capable to finished the job?
5.)How long the Hold departure can be issued? and who issued the letter?

hoping to get response from the moderator.

thanks a lot!

2Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 am

attyLLL

1) NO
2) YES it is a contract
3) no
4) yes
5) hdo only if an actual criminal case is filed in court. they can get a watch list order in 2 weeks if they file a criminal case in prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:16 pm

law

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:1) NO
2) YES it is a contract
3) no
4) yes
5) hdo only if an actual criminal case is filed in court. they can get a watch list order in 2 weeks if they file a criminal case in prosecutor's office.

thank you very much!

pwede po ba isa pa?
1.)"hdo" means?
2.)no criminal offense can be charge for letting them know that iam going abroad?
3.)as long that iam working at them they cannot sue me for anything and file case breach of contract?
4.they cannot also get a watch list order, if there were no case is filed?

thanks again more!

4Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 am

attyLLL

1) hdo is hold departure order

2-3) i assume this is a contract of service. you cannot stop them from filing a complaint, but it seems you have a valid defense.

4) no criminal complaint filed, no WLO.

5Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:10 pm

supra_06

supra_06
Arresto Menor

atty.. nagpatayo po kme ng bahay.

may plano na kasama sa kontrata. nasa maganda at matibay na disenyo ang plano.

pinagkatiwalaan namin ang kontraktor at sa kawalan na rin ng teknikal na kaalaman ay hindi namin nasubaybayan ang construction.

hanggang sa natuklasan namin mula sa ibang taong may teknikal na kaalaman na hindi pala nasunod ang plano at gumamit din sila ng mga mas mura at mas mababang kalidad ng materyales, ganun din ang pagkukulang ng ibang mga poste at mga sukat sa bahay, naiba rin ang disenyo nito.

dahil dito ay hindi na namin ipinatapos ang construction at kami nalang nag nagtuloy ng pagbubuo

hindi na rin namin binayaran ang balanse namin sa kontraktor na syang hinahabol nito ngayon.

ano po ba ang legal na paraan upang solusyunan ang problema namin.

naiisip na namin na kasuhan ng breaching of contract ang kontraktor, at ipakansela ang kontrata. ngunit dahil sa kapos na rin kame sa pera kailangan namin maging sigurado sa aming mga gagawing hakbang

sana po ay mapayuhan mo ako atty. salamat.

6Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 pm

attyLLL

right now, you should compile your evidence of these alleged defects. in a similar case I handled, we had an independent engineer survey the construction and he made a report.

in construction, the principle is quantum meruit, meaning the contractor is entitled to the value of what he actually constructed. i would always recommend a settlement if possible.

7Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

supra_06

supra_06
Arresto Menor

the city engineering officers of our city conducted a survey and confirm the defects from the reports they made.

we offered settlements.
pero ayaw naman nila. they insist na kailangan namin magbayad sa original amuont.

may mas malalim na istorya pa to..

dahil ang nabili naming lupa ay nasa loob na lupain nila.
hindi nila kami binigyan ng right of way, dahil upang hindi makapasok ang linya ng meralco, telepono at tubig sa kanyang compound hanggang sa ngayon. at ito ang ginagamit niyang pang gigipit sa amin. kaya sya nagmamatigas na magbayad kami.

nalaman namin na makailang ulit na nya itong ginagawa sa aming lugar.

sa una ay napaka bait nya..
ibebenta nya lamang sayo ang lupa nya kung papayag ka na sya rin ang kontraktor na gagawa ng bahay mo.

at paraan a iyon nya nagagawa ang panloloko at kung ikaw ay papalag o hindi sasang ayon nalang ay gigipitin ka nya sa right of way.

dahilan sa hindi nakakatagal ang ibang tao sa kanyang pang gigipit at naisasagawa nya ito ng paulit ulit hanggang sa dumating ang panahon na kame naman ang gusto nyang biktimahin.

8Breach of contract? Empty Re: Breach of contract? Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:43 pm

attyLLL

supra, are you living in the house? was it finished? does it have electricity?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum