Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does ITR and form2316 filing by employer require signature from employees?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cherrific

Arresto Menor

Hi all! I just have a question about how my recent company file for our taxes. 2 years ago our HR team usually prints out 3 copies of BIR2316 and have us sign it before they actually file it in BIR.
Afetr filing, they then return to us the 2 copies. These past couple of years, they no longer do that. Instead, if we want to have a copy of it we have to log in to a certain company portal where we can print our 2316 form with details of computation already of the requested year. We then have to send it to our main office in Manila (by the way, we're branch here in Cebu)to have them sign it and will be shipped back to us.

My question is, is it somehow legal how they changed the process these past couple of years? I'm not really much familiar with tax procedures but is it not obligatory for a taxpayer (on my case as an employee) to at least sign the form before the employer can actually file it?

I would really appreciate much for any clarification on this.

Thanks!

attyLLL

i think it's a perfectly reasonable process, and they have the right to change it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

filing is computerized.. yung 2316 is just your copy..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum